Al’s High Tech, Inc. wants to be your “One Stop Shop”! That’s why we offer many services beyond motor repairs and sales. In addition to AC and DC motor testing, repair, and rewinding, Al’s High Tech, Inc. is equipped to rebuild Pumps, Gear Reducers, Centrifugal Blowers, Regenerative Blowers, Servo Motors, and Fans.
We have been serving northeast Ohio and more for 60 years, so we have the experience and knowledge to go beyond simply repairing your equipment. We can help determine the root cause of failure and solve the issue that lead to the repair. Contact us today and find out how we can help you!
- Test, Diagnose, Analyze, and Repair Foreign and Domestic Electric Motors
- Rewind AC and DC Motors (including Inverter Duty), Specialty Coils, AND Magnetic Chucks
- DC Motor Field and Armature Rewinding up to 600 Volts
- PMDC, Shunt Wound, and Wound Rotor/Slip Ring
- Single & Polyphase Motors including Low Voltage as well as 2300/4160 VOLT
- Servo Motor and Spindle Motor Evaluation and Repair with Feedback Device Replacement
- Synchronous and Induction Motors
- Vertical Hollow Shaft Motors
- Modification and Retrofit for Specialty Motors
- AC/DC Controls and Drives
- Rebuild and Test all Pump makes and models: Centrifugal, Sewage, Submersible, Grinder, Circulator, Transfer, Coolant, Vertical, Turbine, and Hydraulic
- Pump Flow Testing
- Mechanical Refurbishing of Foreign & Domestic Industrial Equipment
- Exhaust Fans and Single or Double-Gang Blower
- Eddy Current Drives, Brake, Crane, Printing Press, Hoists, Gear Reducers, and Generators
- On-Site Services: Vibration Analysis, Shaft Alignment, PdMA Testing
In-House Machine Shop:
- Lathe work up to 50″ swing X 40′ Length
- Horizontal “BIG KING” boring mill up to 100″ diameter
- Dynamic Balancing In-House up to 20,000 lbs
- Impeller Trim up to 100″ diameter
- Shaft Repairs or Replacement
- Sleeve and Machine Housings
- Machine Shaft Keyways
Like us on Facebook!
Weekly updates about our services!