Al’s High Tech, Inc. features Service Technicians experienced in PdMA Testing equipment. This “MCE” Motor Circuit Evaluation, which includes troubleshooting and trending
de-energized electric motors.
Al’s High Tech, Inc. provides documented printouts of on-site and in-house testing. The documentation includes test results and test history. This Predictive Maintenance can save you downtime, repair costs, and emergency shutdowns.
Call us to set-up an Annual, Bi-annual, or Custom Evaluation Schedule to track the performance of one or multiple A.C. and D.C. motors.
- Ground Resistance Measurements
- Capacitance Measurements (pF)
- Inductance Measurements (mH)
- Resistance Measurements (Ohms)
- Rotor Influence Check
- Commutator Bar-to-Bar Tests
- Polarization Index
- 5kV Meggar
Large Motor Repair:
- Complete Rewinding and Rebuilding of Medium Voltage Polyphase Motors
- Clean, Bake, Reinsulate, Lead Replacement, and Evaluate Motors
- Shaft and Machine Work
- Vibration Analysis and Dynamic Balancing
Additional Motor Repair:
- D.C. Fields and D.C. Armatures
- A.C. Induction Motors
- Synchronous Motors
- Wound Rotor Motors
Like us on Facebook!
Weekly updates about our services!